Passionate about the USA? We are seeking sales professionals seeking an exciting career in the world of travel. Our client is a leading, dynamic and well-established tour operator now seeking USA Travel Consultants to join their fun and friendly team. This award winning tour operator offer fantastic benefits, progression and the opportunity to give your travel career a boost. If you are passionate about travel with sales experience keen to pursue a career in travel, this is the role for you. We would also consider sales professionals from a travel agency or tour operator background.
This exciting travel consultant position entails a wide range of task in which no day will be the same:
- Creating tailormade travel, tours & various holiday types throughout the USA
- Selling flights, hotels, apartments, excursions, Disney passes, airport lounges plus many more travel extras
- Arranging villas, honeymoons, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, luxury travel and many more exciting trips.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Converting holiday enquiries into a sale
- Participating in exciting FAM Trips to increase product knowledge
To be a cut above the rest you must:
• Be from a sales background with a passion for travel
• Sales driven
• Some USA product knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ongoing training
• Free trips abroad
• Pension & private health care
• Generous holiday package
• State of the art offices
• Travel perks
• Parking available
• Generous uncapped monthly commission in which you can double your salary
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
Job titles that would be considered for this role include: Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Sales Consultant, & Retail Travel Agent.