We are seeking a dynamic and articulate Travel Administration Support to Purchasing to join our clients friendly and busy contracts and purchasing team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic travel company that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a wholesale/inbound tour operator or in hotel in administration or reservations, and seeking career progression, and sociable working hours and be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Sourcing the European Hotel product for both its group and individual (FIT) leisure segments.
- Contracting and managing rates, availability and general terms and conditions with hotels.
- Contracting of local service arrangements in some destinations in Europe.
- Analysing reports
- Event managing
- Contract loading
- Diary management
- Provide support with the processing of business trip expense claims.
- At least a years experience working for a hotel or wholesale / inbound tour operator i.e. in reservations, administration, contract loading, analysing etc
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and administration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications with an advanced level in Excel, data analysis and graphs.
- Career progression & development
- Sociable & flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!