Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Ticketing and Administration Assistant to join their busy and friendly team. We would consider travel candidates with CRS / GDS experience as training is provided on ticketing. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with customer service, sales support, operations, ticketing or administration experience, seeking career progression and a varied job role.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
· The ongoing delivery of professional and accurate documentation to clients
· Working alongside the Customer Service Team to ensure we delight the customer with every experience from start to finish.
· Issue flights using GDS and other ticketing portals
· Calculating and quoting fares
· Monitor and update the airline queues
· Managing/Archiving ticket and fare sheets
· Assist Reservations with flight requests
· Liaising with airlines
· Similar experience in administration and / or ticketing within a tour operator or travel agency
· Fluent on CRS / GDS flight systems such as Worldspan, Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
· Travel professional who likes variety
· Good eye for detail
· Proficient in Excel and Word
· Knowledge of IT rates & Fare builds, CAT35 and published fares is ideal but not essential.
· Varied job role
· Career progression
· Sociable working hours
· Travel perks
· Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!