Our client is an award winning, dynamic and long-established tour operator that offer inspiring tailormade holidays around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking experienced and passionate South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant to join their busy sales team. This well-known tour operator offers various destinations throughout the world including Europe, USA, India Ocean, South East Asia, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Australia & New Zealand.
This exciting South East Asia Tailormade Sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Meeting all client expectations whilst offering a cutting edge customer service
- Selling & arranging tailormade travel throughout South East Asia including Thailand, Bali, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and many more exotic locations.
- Creating various travel types for clients including multi centre, adult packages, honeymoons, luxury trips, family vacations, tailormade holidays and all inclusive packages, plus many more.
- Responding to overflow enquiries to other destinations.
- Offering advice and recommendations for various trips
- Converting incoming enquiries into a sale and earning lucrative commission.
Booking flights, accommodation, trips, tours and many travel extras.
What are we looking for?
- Must have travelled and sold South East Asia
- Sales experience within a tour operator
- Experience of CRS / GDS Flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan is essential
- Be sales driven and passionate about South East Asia
- Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service and support
- Have a high degree of accuracy and excellent eye for detail
- Career progression
- Trips to the South East Asia
- Uncapped monthly commission OTE £50k-£60k ++
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
When applying for this role please including a travel profile listing all the places visited within South East Asia. Please note only suitable, experienced travel candidates who have travelled & sold South East Asia will be considered for this post. Give your career a boost and apply today!