Hills Balfour is the market leader in travel and tourism representation, public relations and consumer marketing. We are currently looking to recruit an eager Sales & Marketing Account Executive to promote our Indian Ocean client.
Ideally educated to degree level, the candidate will be an excellent communicator, highly presentable, have an eye for detail and be able to use their own initiative.
Skills and experience required:
· Good tourism industry sales and marketing experience
· Ideally previous experience of working within the travel and tourism industry
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Good geographical knowledge of southern England
· Ability to work and thrive in a multi tasked and fast paced environment
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to work to strict deadlines and capable of managing and prioritising the workload
· Proficiency in word, excel and outlook
A clean driving license is essential. The candidate will be required to spend 3 days a week on the road and two days office based with frequent time in head office in London. Overseas travel will be part of the job.
To apply for the position, please email your CV and a covering letter which includes details of your current salary if applicable and, if not expectations along with your current notice period to: [email protected] quoting JM0214