Purpose of the role
The role of multi-country tour administrator a crucial link between our partners and our suppliers in the creation of itineraries for more than just one destination. In this role you will be taking care of the complete reservation process including starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services with our branch offices, hotels and suppliers throughout the region. You are also responsible to issue vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. You will be joining our young and dynamic Spanish market colleagues in our Bangkok head office.
- Responsible for communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators, in Spanish/Portuguese when necessary
- Coordinate and supervise with Wholesale department those requests to Asian Trails’ branch offices and combine with Thailand portions.
- Support in providing itineraries in Spanish to customers
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers in Thailand and abroad
- Follow up on sent over programs
- Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordination with the operation department with our offices in booking land services
- Follow up payment with its customers
- General administration tasks
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism
- Good command of English, in addition Spanish will be a huge advantage.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a travel & tourism company, Spanish market highly preferred.
- Specific knowledge in Thailand and/or South East Asia
- Experience with individual and group (series) booking is an advantage
- Experience with TOPAX software or similar DMC back office software is a prerequisite
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking, includes creative thinking
- A strong leadership skill and people management skill. Able to handle sudden changes and Emergency case.
- This position is available for Thai nationals only