Luxury Travel Specialist - Africa

Job Description

Experts in luxury travel, this tour operator has been recognised for their knowledge and dedication in arranging bespoke luxury holidays to far flung destinations. With a small but vibrant office based in the heart of London, this luxury travel business has an enviable repeat client base with 95% of their business operating on a B2C basis.

This luxury tour operator job in travel sees our client seeking an experienced luxury travel specialist. With a vast range of unique product offerings, you will be responsible for delivering sales within your destination of expertise. They are looking for the cream of the crop, someone with proven success of exceeding sales targets, with the ability to multi task, use their own initiative and offer a first class customer service to their clients. Product will be a key part of the role, with the opportunity to meet suppliers, attend events and influence itinerary content. At least 80% of the role is sales with the other 20% contributing to the product offering.

You may currently be working in a call centre job in travel within a luxury tour operator or an online travel agent specialising in luxury travel and searching for your next sales travel job.

Destination knowledge of Africa is essential.

Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contact