Our client is a luxury travel company that offer blue chip clients bespoke holiday packages across the globe. From shopping in Milan to sightseeing in the Himalayas, this well established and award winning travel company offer everything travel. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant for our client’s busy travel department.
This exciting travel opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a travel agency, tour operator or business travel background seeking the opportunity to enter the exciting world of Corporate and Luxury Leisure Travel. Sociable working hours, career progression, a fun working environment and generous benefits are on offer.
Each day will not be the same:
- Creating exciting and inspirational around the world travel itineraries for corporate, blue chip clients & travel members.
- Offering travel advice, using your extensive destination and product knowledge to be able to help clients make the right decisions based on their holiday needs.
- Assist in locating the right product using your extensive tour operating knowledge, and provide a full customer focused service, ensuring that your clients get the holiday they deserve.
- Dealing with special requests and the booking is looked after appropriately and that all documents are correct.
- Experience from a tour operator or travel agency.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate internally and externally at all levels, with good people and rapport building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, and be able to provide a first class service at all times.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sociable working hours
- FAM Trips
- Career development
- Healthy commission
- Friendly team
- Free car parking
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost & apply today!