We are seeking an experienced Africa Travel Specialist to join an award winning luxury travel company due to remarkable growth. This successful tour operator offers inspirational trips throughout Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique along with Seychelles and Mauritius.
This exciting Africa travel opportunity is ideal for a passionate travel professional who has sold and travelled Africa, seeking career progression, sociable working hours and generous commission. We would also consider professional safari guides or camp managers seeking a rewarding career within travel.
Each day will not be the same:
· Creating and designing bespoke trips throughout Africa including various holiday types including safari’s, honeymoons, adventure travel, group trips, family vacations and solo travel.
· Communicating with clients via email, phone, and in meetings in the office in which leads are generated by the website, telephone calls, repeat bookings, and referrals.
· Drawing on your own Africa knowledge and experiences to offer clients the best possible advice.
· Participating in exciting Africa trips to increase knowledge further.
To be the cut above the rest:
· First-hand knowledge of Africa, gained from working and/or living within East or Southern Africa
· Experience in selling trips Africa is ideal from a tour operator or travel agency background
· Excellent communication skills
· strong customer service skills, with an eye for detail
· Passion for Africa! - Please include a travel profile listing all the places you have been to in Africa.
· Sociable working hours
· Career development and on-going training
· Generous commission – double your salary!
· Travel perks
· Fully paid trips to Africa at top luxury properties
· Friendly working environment – not pressurised sales
· Music, table tennis, staff parties, and monthly social events.
Give your travel career a boost today!