Our client is a successful and forward thinking ground tour operator that offers group travel, VIP tours, sports tours, FITs, incentives, events, and luxury tailormade tours throughout the UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking an Italian & Spanish FIT Reservations Executive to join its friendly team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced reservations agent seeking a new challenge in the Group Department whilst dealing with day to day Operations in which career development is on offer.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Organize tailor-made packages for London as well as tours in Scotland, South England and Ireland.
- Making accurate calculations whilst providing customers with quotations, arranging accommodation and ground services bookings.
- Processing all bookings coming through the FIT bookings system.
- Calling suppliers to negotiate rates and availability for ad hoc requests.
- Following up to confirm bookings with clients.
- Preparing travel itineraries.
- Booking Restaurants, Entrances fees, transfers, guides etc.
- Processing amendments and cancellation.
- Preparing invoices & vouchers.
- You must have at least 2 years experience dealing with FIT bookings for either Student & Adult groups, Incentives, Congress, Series, Tours in London and/or Scotland. Excellent communication skills in English, Italian and Spanish
- Experience working in a Travel Agency / Tour Operator is vital
- Understanding of UK leisure Market and the overall Tour operator concept
- You must be Computer literate.
- Strong negotiator.
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Office sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
Please note only suitable and experienced travel professionals with similar experience who has worked in a travel agency or tour operator will be considered for this post.