Our client is an award winning and dynamic tour operator based in North London / Middlesex that offers various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This includes group vacations, tours, sports travel, leisure trips, concierge & a lot more. We are seeking an experienced Italian & French Speaking Reservations & Operations Co-ordinator to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion in the purchasing team. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression and can speak both Italian and French, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Working directly with hotel partners to confirm business and ensure all requirements are met from key customers.
- Working on group request requirements from overseas customers.
Sourcing suitable hotel availability that will match the requirements for customers.
- Develop brand knowledge and build up your contact database.
- To build relationships and good communication with all internal and external contacts.
- Experience in reservations, customer service or operations from a tour operator or hotel background
- Good communication skills internally and externally
- Strong command of the English language along with both Italian & French.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- State of the art offices
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Apply now! [email protected]
Any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.