We have a very exciting Incoming Travel Tours Consultant opportunity for our clients expanding our Incoming department, organising cultural tours for international groups. They offer several upmarket UK, European and Worldwide tours for travellers and due to success are expanding the team.
This role is ideal for an experienced Tours Consultant with experience in arranging group tours from an inbound / wholesale tour operator seeking something a little different. You shall be rewarded for your hard work, this successful and dynamic tour operator offer career development, a lucrative salary and excellent bonus. They treat you like family – you will not just be a number!
Each day will not be the same….
- Compose detailed quotes for complex UK and European tours
- Putting together detailed itineraries
- Invoicing clients
- Following up client leads
- Have an input with marketing
- Organise an annual large group booking (approx. 1000 passengers)
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Must have group reservations and or sales experience from an incoming tour operator
- Good numeracy skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must have incredible UK and European geographical knowledge and have visited many cities
- Fluent in English, 2nd European language is ideal but not essential such as French.
- Healthy bonus
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role – sales, operations, customer service, marketing, group travel
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Sociable and friendly team
- On-going Training
- Career progression &development
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Applicants with previous or current job titles who will be considered for this role include, Groups Travel Consultant, Groups Travel Specialist, Tours Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Sales Consultant and Reservations.
Give your travel career a boost today!