Purpose of the role
The role of inbound officer is a crucial link between our partner and our suppliers. In this role you will be taking care of the complete reservation process including starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services with our branch offices, hotels and suppliers in Cambodia. You are also responsible to issue vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. You will be joining our young and dynamic market colleagues and report directly to the department manager.
- Responsible for smooth communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators on all fronts
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations within the set SOP’s for response
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers in Cambodia
- Follow up on sent over programs
- Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordination with the operation department with our offices in booking land services and air tickets
- Follow up payment with its customers
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments and offices within the Asian Trails Group
- Other tasks as assigned by the Inbound Manager
- Bachelor’s / University degree in tourism or hospitality industry
- Good command of English is a must, other European languages (French preferred) are an asset
- 2 years’ experience in a travel & tourism company, preferably in the Cambodian inbound market, is required.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- The ideal candidate must be detailed-orientated.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season.
- This position is open for Cambodian nationals only.