Due to success and expansion, our client, a dynamic and long-established tour operator are now seeking experienced German Speaking Travel Reservations & Operations Executives to join their team.
This well-known tour operator offers various ground services for corporate and leisure clients including hotels, student group tours, leisure groups, events, cruise and, meeting & incentives and FITs.
This role is ideal for a travel and/or leisure professionals currently working for a tour operator/travel agent or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Each day will not be the same:
- Prepare proposals (quotations) to clients according to their request, calculating the cost of the tours.
- Manage the quotations on-going process and liaise with the service and hotel department.
- Analyse and review pricing based on margin, product mix, competition and strategic impact.
- Ensure groups are operated efficiently and effectively paying particular attention to any special requirements of the market and group.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Operate VIP clients.
- Must be from a hotel, travel or leisure background i.e. tour operator or travel agent.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Must have strong organisational and time management skills and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Requires close attention to detail, ability to identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors.
- Career development and progression
- Varied job role
- On-going training
- State of the art offices
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Friendly team
- You will not be treated like a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!