Our client is an award winning, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, now seeking a German Speaking Contracts Manager to join its busy team due to success and expansion. This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Undertake travel of around 18 weeks of the year to maintain relationship with hoteliers/ground handlers and embark on contracting trips.
- Negotiate added-value deals, overrides and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Liaise with yield team to ensure maximum profit
- Register with relevant tourist boards to gain information and to increase company profile
- Manage the supplier relationship throughout the period of the contract
- Contracting experience within travel is a must
- Fluently in German and English
- Strong negotiation skills, pro-active, dynamic, passionate, and a team player
- Able to develop and maintain strong and trusting relationship with hoteliers
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Apply now! [email protected]
Any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.