We are seeking an experienced German, Spanish, Italian or French Speaking Reservations & Operations Coordinator to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion in the purchasing team. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This includes group vacations, tours, sports travel, leisure trips, concierge & a lot more. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Working directly with hotel partners to confirm business and ensure all requirements are met from key customers.
- Working on the daily group request requirements from overseas customers & sourcing suitable hotel availability
- Working with the hotels to ensure that the signed contracts are returned correctly and in order to the hotels.
- Attending Hotel/Services Familiarisation trips around the UK where required in order to develop brand knowledge and build up your contact database.
- To build relationships and good communication with all internal and external contacts.
- Experience in reservations, customer service or operations from a tour operator or hotel background
- Good communication skills internally and externally
- Strong command of the English language and another European language
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Apply now! [email protected]
Any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.