We are seeking an experienced FIT Travel Reservations Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
· Making reservations and handle a variety of scenarios ranging from special requests for VIP clients to resolving complaints.
· Liaise with hotels and the internal teams to coordinate a satisfactory stay for customers.
· Communicate with hotels and provide worldwide sales team with up to date booking information
· Negotiate prices and conditions with some hotels
· Negotiate compensation or refunds as and when required
· Load accurate rates and booking details into the in-house system
· Provide suitable alternatives as and when required
· Produce accurate documents/reports
· Process deposits/refunds
- Experience in the Travel Industry is a must and a background knowledge in Operations/Reservations either from a hotel, travel agency or tour operator
- Able to prioritise the jobs, attention to detail, multitasking
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A 2nd European language is ideal but not essential.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!