Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking social entertainment company with offices in the UK & USA. Due to success and expansion, now seeking ambitious and driven Events Sales Consultant / Manager to join their busy and vibrant events team within their state of the art offices in the heart of London.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of our clients unique brand.
Looking grow their career in an awesome working environment and be rewarded for your hard work? This is the role for you.
Our client prides themselves on their repeat business and reputation, you can be a part of this incredible journey…
This exciting events sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Maintain relationship with venue event coordinators and operational management throughout the event planning process.
- To ensure a very high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and exceeded.
- Ensure the effective management and planning of all proactive and reactive event sales and enquiries across two high profile London venues.
- Sell and upsell events throughout the venue including daytime conferences and meetings
- Working towards realistic targets to maximise business.
- Initiating new revenue opportunities from existing clients and developing business leads and gaining exposure from new and potential clients across London.
To be the cut above the rest:
- A solid, structured background in multi-facing, departmental events venues is essential.
- A sales driven individual with an outgoing, bubbly and positive personality.
- Experience in building authentic, productive relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Good management and negotiation skills.
- A proven ability to think and act with speed and efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy Bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Event perks for friends and family
- Career progression
- On-going training – personal development
- Spa Vouchers
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic events company, in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales and/or events sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.