- The Director of Marketing is to promote the hotel in his/her assigned area/territory.
- Is responsible for the overall marketing and strategic planning programs, and hotel communications. Facilitate client development through marketing and client services programs.
RESPONSIBITIES AND MEANS
- The Director of Marketing performs his/her duties within the framework defined by the chain and hotels norms and by internal regulations.
- Responsible for the design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the hotel.Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
- Plan and administer the hotel’s Marketing Operations budget.
- Organize and implement client relations including:
- guest satisfaction surveys
- client development activities
- special events
- Develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
- Oversee hotel’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
- Explore ties-up and manage relationship with existing and new third party travel distributors and B2B (Business to Business) partners for collaboration opportunities on advertising and promotions opportunities to drive online bookings via the web
- Track the effectiveness of different online marketing platform and channels to determine the sources of online sales and monitoring the trends, taste, behaviors, response and buying patterns of online customers
- Design effective internet and e-marketing publicity campaigns to meet the overall sales objectives and revenue for Rooms and Food & Beverage
- Solicit and explore new ideas to implement creative concepts for effective e-marketing strategies via regular web surfing and active online research on search marketing and search engine optimization and keyword marketing.
- Build up and maintain an updated database for purpose of e-marketing activities.
- Maintain and archive a library of updated E-marketing letters and correspondences, policies, procedures that follow standardize format and templates for future reference.
- Responsible of drawing up the Marketing Plan annually together with General Manager of the hotel.
- Ensures that the plan is adhered to and monitors its progress.
- To update the plan if necessary (quarterly).
- Is responsible for the administration regarding:
- Internal communications
- Filing system.
- Office flow system
- Inventory control
- Daily correspondence with clients.
- Daily follow ups
- Marketing reports
- Promotion package.
- Competitors updated
- Market analyze of the new business.