Our client is a long established and successful tour operator now seeking an ambitious and experienced Customer Relations Executive to join their busy team due to remarkable growth. This tour operator offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe for travellers from Rome to the Pacific.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities in which no day will be the same:
• Ensure a high level of customer service by telephone, email and written communication is maintained at all times.
• Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company procedure and industry guidelines.
• Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
• Ensure all communication is 100% accurate and fully addresses all points raised by the customer.
• Continually develop and increase product knowledge by assisting with turnarounds, where possible and regular travel visits.
• Allocating compensation.
• Reporting figures.
• Filing and administration duties.
To be a cut above the rest you must:
• Have previous experience within the travel industry in a Customer Service environment.
• High standard of written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiasm to work with people over the telephone, face to face and by email is essential.
• Ability to effectively deliver a high level of customer service.
• You will need to have good attention to detail, be computer literate and able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Must be a car driver with use of a vehicle.
• Salary reviews
• Career progression
• Travel Perks
• Sociable working hours – no weekends
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and well-established tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
Please note only candidates from the travel industry who can drive with their own vehicle will be considered for this role.