Are you an experienced cruise guru who thrives in a fast paced retail cruise sales environment?
Cruise 1st is an award winning international cruise holiday specialist with offices in Australia, United Kingdom, the Philippines and Singapore. We are seeking to recruit an experienced cruise travel professional for our Australian office located in North Sydney. Experience is essential as you will be working with a dedicated, fun team focused on delivering second to none service to our clients.
What skills do I need?
- Travel industry experience with a minimum 2 years working in a retail cruise environment
- Ability to work flexible hours in our call center (rotating rosters on weekend & midweek shifts)
- Excellent phone manner and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional standards in sales and customer service
- Computer literacy, including Cruise and GDS system trained
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with booking Cruise/ Air/ Hotel suppliers
- Legal entitlement to work in Australia
- Completed most cruise certification training (eg:P&O, Princess, RCCL,HAL)
What are the Benefits?
- Base salary + bonus, with uncapped commission earning potential
- Convenient office located in North Sydney, close to all major transport
- Travel perks; incentives and events
- On-going sales and product training
- Competitive products
- Access to Familiarization trips
- Reward and Recognition for top performers
- Being part of a progressive successful company
- Inclusive culture
What do i need to do in the role?
- As a cruise specialist in a call centre environment you will be servicing inbound sales calls and email enquiries
- Booking cruises utilizing live cruise systems and tools
- Making Air and hotel reservations
- Applying negotiation skills to successfully win the booking
- Apply knowledge and skills to overcome objections posed by customers
- Work with sales performance targets to achieve goals
Should your application meet the criteria we'd love to hear from you.
Send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be considered and responded to.