We are managing a new opportunity for our client, a luxury tour operator. This expanding company has a newly created CRM marketing executive role. This role will be implementing the agreed customer contact strategy mainly through offline direct marketing. A creative flair with great attention to detail, you will assist in creating print marketing collateral brochures and their loyalty programme magazine. Other responsibilities include assisting with email campaigns and running marketing data reports for management. A good relationship builder, the role will require you to liaise with other departments including the revenue and web teams to ensure product fit and brand guidelines.
- Experience working in a marketing department with CRM and direct marketing experience, ideally within a B2C environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with internal partners and managing external agencies
- Experience in reporting and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proven copywriting experience and creative flair
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Experience in the travel sector preferred