We are seeking an experienced Client Support & Office Travel Manager to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
This role is ideal for a manager from a tour operator background, seeking something a little different. Healthy salary, generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
This exciting luxury travel manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Manage the travel team and the day-to-day running of the administration department.
- Review and assess the client documentation journey, from paying deposits to receiving travel documents
- Ensure that all required client documentation is accurate and received in a timely manner
- Preparing client travel documentation
- Processing client refunds through accounts
- Being responsible for the health and safety in the work place
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Management skills and experience within the travel industry
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
- Sociable working hours
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.