Our client is a dynamic, award winning and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailormade travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Call Centre Manager to join their busy and friendly team. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with management experience within the travel industry seeking a rewarding career with generous benefits and genuine progression.
Your career begins here….duties include:
- Lead, mentor and motivate the Reservations, Aftersales and Administration team to achieve organisational and sales goals.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Providing intuitive delivery, with an absolute understanding of guest needs, to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories.
- Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Recruit, mentor customer service consultants.
- Record statistics and performance levels.
- Monitor the actions of competitors to ensure competitiveness.
- Management experience within a UK based tour operator is essential.
- Proven Leadership Capability.
- Advanced coaching skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience managing within the travel industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport and foster business relationships.
- Varied job role
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!