We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home for a successful travel management company. Save money on commuting and apply today! As a business travel consultant, you will provide air, car, and hotel reservations for clients. There are various day and night shifts available and alternate weekends on a flexible rota system.
- Develop an understanding of international fares.
- Book air, car and hotel reservations using CRS for medical, ship crew, missionary, corporate or any other type of traveller.
- Set up PTAs, TODs and E-tickets, either via CRS or over the phone with airline if necessary.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude while performing work that is often subject to critical time constraints.
- Minimum two years experience within corporate travel is essential.
- Exceptional skill in at least one major CRS. Proficiency in multiple CRS is considered a plus such as Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo or Worldpan.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Save money on commuting
- Various hours available
- Travel perks
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.