To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an exceptional Asia Sales Manager, with a passion for sales, business developments and customer satisfaction and the desire to become part of small but expanding luxury boutique Hotel Group.
This position reports to Corporate Head office (Hong Kong).
- Manage Bangkok Asia sales team;
- Manage designated key sales accounts across Asian properties and Bangkok sales office;
- Work with the team to develop and grow new local and regional accounts;
- Achieve sales business plan targets, increase groups revenue and market share;
- Manage, coordinate and monitor all sales activities (on and off line) in Bangkok office by working closely with Corporate Sales & Marketing Team;
- Active involvement in creation and implementation of Sales action plans with Corporate Team;
- Conduct and coordinate sales calls, efficient reporting and agent site inspections as required;
- Continuously review market SWOT, make suggestions to maximise opportunities and soften treats and work with Corporate office to implement in timely manner;
- Represent hotels in various events and trade shows;
- Provide excellent after sales reporting and service.
- Min 3-5 years in similar role in sales related field
- Min 2 years in Hotel Hospitality
- Fluent in English and Thai (written and spoken). We will highly consider those who are also fluent in other Asian languages e.g Bahasa, Chinese
- Superior reporting and time efficient and great problem solving skills
Full Position Description available on request. Please submit resume, salary expectation and required notice period with your application by email at [email protected]